Research papers that I have done in the past have been easy and fun for me. I enjoy learning about new things as long as they are somewhat interesting and there are so many resources available that research papers are easy to do. The first research paper I ever did was about being a vegetarian. I learned so much that I wouldn’t otherwise have known and actually seriously considered becoming a vegetarian (my mom wouldn’t let me because she said I don’t get enough protein as it is).
Basically, as long as the topic is interesting to learn about and the paper doesn’t have to be 27 pages long, I have no idea why people hate research papers. They are easy and the information is in front of your face, you really don’t have to do any work other than put it together and cite your sources.
No comments:
Post a Comment